Tim Pawlenty challenged viewers to find an economic plan from President Obama on the web. If you find one, he promises to come to your house and cook you dinner.
When Pawlenty was asked about criticizing Michele Bachmann for her migraines, he said the only headache to question is the headache the President has caused.
Someone is better prepped since the New Hampshire debate.
I want Pad Thai, as spicy as you can make it. So spicy it makes my diarhea burn on the exit.
I have a feeling Tim Pawlenty will be cooking alot of dinner in the near future.
- stefamaybe likes this
- kekerain13 likes this
- kekerain12 likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- bandersnatchin likes this
- eatplayfuck reblogged this from shortformblog and added:
- colonel--dog reblogged this from shortformblog
- kekerain11 likes this
- demusicaligera2099 reblogged this from shortformblog
- silaned likes this
- pigantibiotics likes this
- missgingerlee likes this
- sp-a-m likes this
- savagemike reblogged this from shortformblog and added:
- outlawjosie likes this
- quitelikearthurdent likes this
- thepoliticalfreakshow reblogged this from shortformblog
- santhonythomas likes this
- kileyrae likes this
- rapturehelmet likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- savagemike likes this
- shortformblog reblogged this from letterstomycountry and added:
- reafan likes this
- mrbrianmclogan likes this
- randomactsofchaos likes this
- rawrlawra likes this
- maaaneater likes this
- msmoneypennyofcourse said: I’ll pass. The dinner he would cook would probably be as bland as his candidacy — like pureed cauliflower.
- nudibranching said: i bet his idea of cooking dinner is getting someone else to do it or throwing something in the microwave.
- arandomgirlinarandomworld reblogged this from pantslessprogressive and added:
- angryraging reblogged this from pantslessprogressive
- pantslessprogressive posted this