Due in part to law school keeping me under the proverbial rock, up until now, I had no idea what Gangnam Style was. How terrible my folly.
Upon viewing the video, I have now concluded that human kind may permissibly perish at any time. For even if we depart from the firmament tomorrow, we will have left behind Gangnam Style for the heirs of the universe to discover. Such a legacy is surely fit for any race of beings to be remembered and survived by. For when we are not long for our collective mortal coils, at least those that take our place will be able to say:
"They were completely ass backwards in every way imaginable. But at least they had Gangnam Style."
- youbestunning likes this
- shuttershed reblogged this from letterstomycountry and added:
- sirbartonslady likes this
- digital-eon reblogged this from letterstomycountry
- treecyclops reblogged this from letterstomycountry and added:
- asafasafas likes this
- nerbles reblogged this from letterstomycountry and added:
- williamjh likes this
- dantime likes this
- chiataur likes this
- imall4frogs said: The “Gangnam Style” video does not appear in the dictionary under “dadaism”, but it should.
- imall4frogs likes this
- queerkegaard likes this
- seltaire likes this
- whiskey-drinking-librarian reblogged this from letterstomycountry
- envynoone likes this
- section9 likes this
- letterstomycountry posted this