Benjamin Jealous, NAACP President, speaking at Albany Law School, April 11, 2012. Presented by the Albany Law School Black Law Student’s Association.
If you are interested in racial profiling, I highly recommend you watch Mr. Jealous’s speech. Mr. Jealous’s remarks are followed by a panel consisting of Albany Law School Professors, as well as the Assistant Chief of Police from the City of Albany Police Department. The video is 2+ hours, but Mr. Jealous’s speech is only takes up the first hour or so.
- weatherall likes this
- arnielvrz likes this
- jcoleknowsbest likes this
- anindiscriminatecollection reblogged this from letterstomycountry
- fuckyeahexistentialcrises likes this
- christianarghhh likes this
- ladygastronomista likes this
- therearedemonsinsideofus likes this
- themovedmind likes this
- tabulasar likes this
- letterstomycountry posted this