This is probably Comedy at first glance to some people. But it is only Comedy due to its absurd Tragedy. It is a symptom of just how ineffective and broken our current model for “corrections” is.
Because if you want a person to behave like a civilized human being, you lock them in prison for 26 years inside an insular community of anti-social, dangerous people, then release them back into society, right? Makes sense.
- jonathan-cunningham likes this
- btgrages reblogged this from letterstomycountry
- religionwithoutgod likes this
- qt-pi likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- vikingpharaoh reblogged this from letterstomycountry
- chellchellchell likes this
- fleurdelanuit reblogged this from letterstomycountry
- fleurdelanuit likes this
- letterstomycountry posted this